Monday, September 25, 2006

My Week in Meals - #4

It is officially fall! I'm ready to heat up the kitchen making soup and bread and other warm comfort food, but it's just not cool enough yet. I'll have to wait until the weekend when the weather gets a little cooler. This weekend is also general conference. Fall general conference means doughnuts (more on that later), and big breakfasts. I'll want to cook something yummy for Sunday dinner, but I've got to wait until the end of the week and see what I'm in the mood for. I'll let you know what I decide.


Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Snack

Monday

french toast

pb&j

string cheese

apple

barbeque chicken

mashed potatoes

salad


graham crackers & milk

Tuesday

omelet in pita

turkey sandwich

carrot sticks

cinnamon cookies

spaghetti squash with turkey meatballs

salad

yogurt

Wednesday

cold cereal

(lunch @ school)

leftovers @ home

chicken stew with biscuits

fruit

Thursday

frozen waffles

(lunch @ school)

for potluck veggies, pita chips & hummus

calzones

cheese & crackers

Friday

dipping eggs & toast

turkey sandwich

chips

grapes

steak pizzaiola with pasta

pumpkin cookies

Saturday

sour cream coffee cake

fresh berries

lettuce wraps from TJ’s

white bean & chicken chili

fresh bread

doughnuts

veggies & dip

Sunday

big pancakes (crepes)

bean burrito w/sour cream & salsa

2 comments:

Salem said...

This reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons were Marge says

"I cook 3-4 practice dinners before hand because at 6 o'clock we go LIVE!

Elizabeth said...

How did you guys end up liking the steak? I think that is one of my favourite recipies I have found on Martha.