Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Week in Meals - #7


Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Snack

Monday

cereal

lunch @ school

nicose salad w/ chicken

apples & crackers

Tuesday

yogurt parfaits

chicken sandwich

cheetos

applesauce

pork chops & applesauce

broccoli

toast & cheese

Wednesday

oatmeal

pb&j

carrots & celery

apple

beef fajitas

guacamole

black beans & corn

cinnamon chips

fruit salsa

Thursday

frozen waffles

turkey sandwich

pineapple

cucumbers

baked ravioli

salad

garlic bread

veggies & dip

Friday

dipping eggs

toast

pb&j

wheat thins

string cheese

chicken noodle soup

biscuits

rocky road brownie bites

Saturday

pumpkin

pancakes

mac n’ cheese

cucumbers

chili

cornbread

pie

chips & salsa

Sunday

bacon & eggs

leftovers

Lidia’s famous calzones

salad

antipasto


7 comments:

liz s said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liz s said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liz s said...

that baked ravioli looks really good. we are coming up on saturday, can't wait for the pumpkin pancakes! (can you make mine in the shape of an L please?)

Jenni said...

do tell more about Lidia's famous calzones and the pumpkin pancakes please. by the way, i was out west last week and picked up some of that fajita dust you told me about. thanks for the info.

liz said...

I don't know why, but it always makes me happy to see chips and salsa for a snack.

like we should hold up our chips and say 'cheers!'

Tania said...

OOOH! I need to know about the pumpkin pancakes. I feel like you can really only make "all things pumpkin" in October & November, and like to get as much mileage as I can!

rachel said...

Every year I try to add a couple of new pumpkin recipes to my menus. I need the recipe for pumpkin pancakes!