Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Week in Meals #15

I hesitate to post my meals this week because it's nothing NEW, but for what it's worth, here it is (in no particular order):

White Bean and Chicken Chili
Homemade Wheat Bread
(I love a soup and bread meal because I can make it in the morning and be done!)

Salmon wrapped in parchment
(I love unwrapping these little bundles and seeing a full meal: spinach, potatoes and salmon)

Pizza (w/dough from the store)
carrots dipped in hummus

Lindsey's Meatloaf
(It's true, Lindsey brought my sister (with the newborn) dinner and I stole some of the meatloaf for us to eat. It is sssoooooo good, the ultimate comfort food. Lindsey please post your recipe!)

Eggs Goldenrod
(Originally meant for breakfast, healthy enough for dinner.)

Chicken with Curry Simmer Sauce (purchased from Trader Joe's)
Brown Rice
Peas

3 comments:

Mumsy said...

I'm so glad it was good and I'm SO flattered that you liked it!

I hurried and posted the recipe here.


For you locals, I get my meatloaf mix at C-Town. They have great prices on meat and it tends to be very good. I highly recommend it if you don't mind small aisles filled with blue-haired ladies.

Liz Stanley said...

i've made that white bean and chicken chili and it is SOOO GOOD

Elizabeth said...

I want to see a picture of the salmon wraps because I cant figure out how to do it via the directions on the web.