I like watching Giada De Laurentiis on Everyday Italian (Food Network), but have never tried any of her recipes. I've included two to try this week, a fish and a pasta. The rest are just good old standards in our house. I'm also re-committing to have lots of fruits and vegetables on hand for snacks. I'll stick to things that are in season right now; pears, oranges, clementines, grapefruit, apples, pineapple, broccoli and a few things that aren't; cucumbers, peppers, carrots, avocados.
1. Chili, Cornbread and Salad
2. Penne with Spinach Sauce, Bread
3. Beef Stroganoff w/ Egg Noodles, Green Veggie
4. Tilapia with Citrus Bagna Cauda, Brown Rice
5. Roast Chicken with Root Vegetables (parsnips, potatoes, sweet potatoes, turnips, etc . . .), Rolls, Fruit Salad (bananas, oranges, blueberries, raspberries, pears, grapes)