I'm on a smell hunt. When I walked through the door a particularly strong, bad smell greeted me. I go through the list, the embarrassingly long list, of possible culprits:
1. Did a messy diaper inadvertently end up in the inside garbage?
2. Did I ever put that milk soaked (yes, we have those lying around) rag in the laundry?
3. Did anyone pee their bed last night and I forgot to change the sheets?
4. How long has it been since I cleaned out the fridge? Any beans in there?
5. Any empty meat packages in the garbage?
6. Dead mouse? I haven't seen signs of mice in a few months, I hope it's not this one.
I go through the list, but I can't tell if the smell is really gone or I'm just used to it. Time to spray some perfume and move on.