Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lunch with Friends

Over winter break I had some friends over for lunch. I served a meal I've posted about before with a few changes:

Blood Orange and Avocado Salad















Macaroni & Cheese (When I've made this before I usually do less sauce and more noodles than the recipe calls for. This time I followed the recipe exactly and it was even better! I recommend using the gruyere cheese instead of the Parmesan.)












and for dessert Warm Brownie Cups with Vanilla Ice Cream.













It was the perfect winter day meal and was so yummy. I had a great time visiting with the moms, really fun and interesting people. The kids loved hosting their friends. They made place cards and set the "kids table." There were 5 girls and 1 boy, so Jonah thought he'd feel a little outnumbered, but he had fun with the girls. Here are Colin and Sanshiro jumping:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the recipe of the warm brownie cups!!! Sooo Yummy!