Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Season Premier Snacks - Part 1



It's a good tv week. I'm looking forward to watching the season premiers of Lost and Battlestar Gallactica (Don't mock it. It's the best show on tv. Even Kevin Smith says so.) I would love to eat this as I watch.

Hot Artichoke Dip
(from Market Street Grill)
1 pint mayonnaise
1 C. fresh Dungeness crab (may substitue canned)
1 C. artichoke hearts (if using canned, packed in water)
1/2 C. bread crumbs
1/2 C. + 2 T shredded Parmesan
1 t. cayenne pepper
1 C. chopped fresh spinach (maybe I'll substitute frozen)

Combine all ingredients except for the 2 T. of Parmesan cheese in an oven proof baking dish. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and return to oven until top is browned. Serve piping hot with your favorite chip or bread.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

anything from market street gets my vote

Mumsy said...

How did you get their recipe? Mmm. I was going to post my favorite artichoke heart dip recipe, but this sounds even better. I've been dying to get their recipe for clam chowder. I could eat about a gallon of that stuff.